Current State of Maryland Designated Depositories for State Agency Funds
Services for the following list of designated State depositories have been established under Agency depository contracts. Additional services cannot be added without prior written approval from the State Treasurer's Office.
Click on a bank to see its fee schedule and contact information:
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Bay Vanguard Bank
- Branch Banking & Trust Company (BB&T)
- Capital One, N.A.
- Citibank, N.A.
- Community Bank of the Chesapeake
- First National Bank
- First United Bank & Trust
- Frederick County Bank
- Fulton Bank, National Association (Previously known as "The Columbia Bank")
- Maryland Partners Bank (A Division of Virginia Partners Bank)
- WesBanco Bank, Inc. (formerly Old Line Bank)
- PNC Bank, N.A.
- Provident State Bank
- Sandy Spring Bank
- Shore United Bank
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.